Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sentence Practice 6/28/2016

Man, I feel bad for not posting for this long. I had a crapshoot of a weekend and haven't had much time to do new lessons lately, beyond occasional vocab. My next meeting with 先生 is supposed to be more basic conversation where I ask her questions and try to hold any sort of conversation, so I'm slightly nervous about that. It's easier to go in with specific expectations, but this is more broad. I'm going to try to prepare with common conversation starters.

名前は何ですか。
What's your name?

お仕事は何ですか。
What's your job?

ご家族は、何人ですか。
How many people are in your family?

どんな音楽が好きですか。
What kind of music do you like?

どんな食べ物が好きですか。
What kind of foods do you like?

趣味は何ですか。
What are your hobbies?

旅は好きですか。
Do you like travel?

天気はどうですか。
How's the weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment