Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Sentence Practice 6/15/16

I have a lesson with 先生 on Friday where I'm going to learn how to talk about family, traveling, education, and motivation for learning Japanese. I'm semi-familiar with some of the necessary vocabulary, but traveling is going to be the tough topic here. For now I'm going to practice what I know.

ご家族は何人ですか?
How many people are in your family?

私の家族は、四人です。
There are four people in my family.

私の母は優しい人です。
My mom is a kind person.

父はとても面白い人でした。
My dad was a very interesting person.

姉はとても忙しい人です。
My older sister is a very busy person.

結婚しています。
She's married.

四人子供がいます。
She has four kids.

情報工学が勉強しました。
I studied computer science. (How to say "at college"?)

日本に行きたいです。
I want to go to Japan.

日本のゲームと漫画が大好きです。
I really like Japanese games and manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment