Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sentence Practice 7/10/2016

It's time to start practicing sentences with the new verb principles I've learned. I made flash cards for the verb list I previously posted, so now I'm more familiar with them and thus more able to express actions. I think as I find myself having to look up words (mostly nouns), I'll make a list so I know to make flash cards for them.

リーさんは手紙を書く。
Lee-san writes a letter.

明日は、アヤト君が学校に行く。
Tomorrow, Ayato goes to school.

私はライト君と泳ぐ。
I swim with Laito.

彼はそのレストランで食べる。
He eats at that restaurant.

アリスちゃんは家へ歩く。
Alice walks home.

犬は友達と遊ぶ。
The dog plays with its friend.

私は面白い本を読む。
I read an interesting book.

友達は詰らない映画を見る。
My friend watches a boring movie.

枕は卓のしたにある。
The pillow is under the table.

リーさんは家の後ろにいる。
Lee-san is behind my house.

Words I looked up:
letter - 手紙 「てがみ」
boring - 詰らない 「つまらない」
table - 卓 「たく」
behind - 後ろ 「うしろ」

No comments:

Post a Comment